Benefits of Joining Silverchair
Silverchair is changing the way that scientists, doctors, and researchers get information. Long an industry leader in developing publishing platforms specifically for scientific, technical, and medical (STM) information, Silverchair works with the most prestigious organizations in the STM sector, including the American Medical Association, McGraw-Hill, Wolters Kluwer, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Cardiology, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, and SPIE, the international society for optics and photonics to name a few. (See a more complete list on our clients page).
Silverchair has pioneered the design and creation of a semantic layer in health care databases, and has designed our platform to exploit enriched data to create advances in discoverability, contextual linking, and targeted content delivery for consumers of professional health content. While some call the Semantic Web “Web 3.0″ we’ve been hard at work applying these concepts to working applications since 1998.
Silverchair offers a stimulating work environment where excellence and ingenuity are rewarded.
With us you will:
- Receive retirement account matching and medical/dental benefits
- Be surrounded by smart, energetic peers
- Work in offices located on the Downtown Mall in the heart of Charlottesville, once again named one of the ten best places to live in America
- Be offered fair, flexible working hours and conditions
- Employ the latest digital technology to produce and distribute high-value health content
- Contribute to scholarly literature that advances medicine and science